No-Fee Donor Advised Funds
Many Catholics want to make a positive difference in the lives of others. If you want your charitable donations to support organizations of particular interest to you, but would prefer to avoid the administrative and fiduciary burdens of forming or maintaining a private family foundation, then a No-Fee Donor Advised Fund with the Catholic Community Foundation can work for you.
A DONOR ADVISED FUND HELPS YOU:
- Simplify your charitable giving.
- Stay involved in your giving and involve family members or friends.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one, or commemorate a special occasion.
- Ensures the continuation of a program or service of particular interest to you.
- Reduces income taxes and avoids capital gains tax on sale of appreciated assets.
- Build a significant gift over time.
With a No-Fee Donor Advised Fund, you can contribute when needed and receive an immediate income tax deduction. There are no fees - what you put in is what can be granted out to your favorite charities.
If you want to explore the options available to you, call David Pederson today at 602-354-2404 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will, without obligation, personalize an example for your situation and provide you with other planning ideas that meet your objectives.
No-Fee Donor Advised Funds are one of the most exciting new vehicles for supporting the ministries and charities you care about.