The Catholic Community Foundation and its partner, JP Morgan, have constructed four internal investment pools that are designed to provide a variety of risk and return profiles.
The pools are compliant with USCCB standards and are actively managed, so that you can have the peace of mind that qualified professionals are constantly reviewing and updating the investment mix as needed.
1. Growth Pool
- Seeks long-term capital growth through diversified multi-asset class investing.
- Designed for long-term oriented philanthropic time horizons:
- Donor Advised funds that eye conversion to endowment or funds are expected to expended beyond 10 years.
2. Conservative Growth / Intermediate Pool
- Seeks capital growth with moderate volatility, which is intended to preserve the principal investment with average to moderate growth.
- Designed for philanthropic individuals with current and ongoing granting and anticipate to continue for the next 3-10 years.
3. Short term Pool
- Seeks to keep pace with inflation by investing in low risk cash and cash equivalents.
- Designed for short-term philanthropic individuals who anticipate contributing and granting funds within a time horizon of 1 year or less.
4. Fixed Income Pool
- Seeks to achieve predictable growth with limited fluctuations, through a diversified bond portfolio of corporate and government bonds.
- Ideal for individuals or agencies that are seeking less volatility and have a short-term use horizon for invested dollars.
5. Catholic Savings Pool
- Designed for Catholic Institutions that are seeking a fixed return on their investment, without being tied up in long term commitments, experiencing the angst of hidden fees or early withdrawal penalties. Click here for more information on the Catholic Savings Fund.
2020 Monthly JP Morgan Flash Report
2019 Monthly JP Morgan Flash Report
|Date||Intermediate Pool||Endowment Pool|
|December 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|November 30||Download Report||Download Report|
|October 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|September 30||Download Report||Download Report|
|August 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|July 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|June 30||Download Report||Download Report|
|May 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|April 30||Download Report||Download Report|
|March 31||Download Report||Download Report|
|February 28||Download Report||Download Report|
|January 31||Download Report||Download Report|