Donor Advised Funds
We know you want to make a difference in the community. We make it simple.
Are you looking for a way to benefit your favorite charities both now and in the future? Would you like to simplify your annual and lifetime charitable giving?
A Donor Advised Fund at the Catholic Community Foundation might be a great solution for you! You can also use a DAF to distribute gifts to numerous charities.
A Donor Advised Fund helps you:
- Simplify your charitable giving – all your giving with a single tax receipt.
- Make a gift of multiple years’ giving to maximize your tax deduction.
- Stay involved in your giving and involve family members or friends.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one or commemorate a special occasion.
- Ensures the continuation of a program or service of interest to you.
- Reduces income taxes and avoids federal and state capital gains tax on the sale of appreciated assets such as low-basis stocks.
- Build a significant gift over time.
- A great low or no-cost alternative to forming and maintaining a private family foundation.
With a Donor Advised Fund, you can contribute when needed and receive an immediate income tax deduction.
The Foundation has two great options available:
|No-Fee DAF||Traditional DAF|
|Administrative Fee||1.15% (fees reduced on funds over $500,000)|
|Online Portal for Grantmaking|
|Invested for Moderate or Long-term Growth||Not Invested*|
|Name your Fund|
|Donate most types of property to the fund including stocks, cash, and other assets.|
|Minimum Gift to Open||$0||$5,000|
*No-Fee Donor Advised Funds have no gains, losses or fees applied to the fund.
If you want to explore the options available to you, call Kyle Felix today at 480.651.8805 or send an email to email@example.com. We will, without obligation, personalize an example for your situation and provide you with other planning ideas that meet your objectives.
No-Fee Donor Advised Funds are one of the most exciting new vehicles for supporting the ministries and charities you care about.